Sunday, December 9, 2012


DOWN A CAROLINA ROAD . . .
We love to visit Christmas Lights . . .
check out this neat spot in the Wendell area . . .

Visit their website at http://www.lakemyrachristmas.com/index.html

Here is a passage from their website. . . so inspiring I wanted to share on this Sunday edition of
“DOWN A CAROLINA ROAD”

The Four Candles Of Light Story

Four Candles slowly burn
The Glow  was so soft one could almost hear them talking
the first candle said “ I am PEACE, the world is full of anger
and fighting, nobody can keep me lit “, Then the flame of peace
went out completely.

Then the second candle said “I am FAITH, I am no longer
indispensable , it does not make sense that I stay lit another
moment “ just then a soft breeze blew out FAITH’s flame.

Sadly the third candle begin to speak  “I am LOVE, people
do not understand my importance, so they just simply put
me aside , they even forget  to love those who are nearest to
them , I have not the strength to stay lit “ and waiting
no longer, LOVE’S flame went out.

Suddenly a child entered the room and saw the 3 unlit candles;
he shouted out ,“ Why aren’t you burning ? You are supposed to
stay lit to the end !”  Saying this the child began to cry.

Then the Fourth candle answered out, “ Don’t be afraid, I am
HOPE, while I am still burning we can relight  the other candles”.
With shining eyes , the child took the candle of HOPE and
relit the other candles.

The flame of HOPE should never go out from your life and with
HOPE each of us can live a life with PEACE, FAITH and LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment